Ajit Agarkar is in
- Keep all heavy objects as far away from the couch as possible. Remember, Agarkar will not buy you a new TV set.
- Keep your fingers (and fingernails) away from your eyes, hair and veins. Gouged eyes are hard to replace, and Agarkar will not help you find new hair. He doesn’t care for torn veins either.
- If you’re pregnant: Woman Please! Don’t do this to your unborn child! And more importantly don't you know the wee baby will make you pay for it during labour.
- If you have kids - Protect them. Shield them. There is time to save them yet!
- If you have a weak heart, this will be considered as a suicide attempt, and that is a criminal offence.
- Visit your doctor before the game. Get a prescription for sedatives. Ask the doctor to get one too.
- Practice before the game. Watch reruns of the
- Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts.
- If all else fails blame the ISI. Or Bush. Or the Left. Or Salman Khan.
People of India unite in therapy.
Update: Zimbabwe just beat Australia! Zimbabwe!! I love it! I love it! I love it!